Repeal of Certain World War II Laws Relating to Fishing Vessels [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Water Transportation, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on June 16, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Water Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 7 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation repealing vessel class and veteran preference requirements regarding Government disposal of surplus fishing vessels acquired during WWII. and Considers (83) S.J. Res. 67.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943319