Amendments to the Natural Gas Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on May 10-12, 17-19, 24-26, 31, June 1, 2, 9, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 1,855 pages ; cm.
- Considers. S. 1853, to exempt independent producers of natural gas from regulation. S. 1248, to require that rates and charges of all natural gas companies be determined on basis of actual legitimate cost of company's property, less depreciation. S. 1880, S. 1926, and S. 2001, to extend FPC jurisdiction to direct sales of industrial producers of natural gas. S. 712, to permit holders of certificates of convenience and necessity to exercise right of eminent domain to acquire property for storage of gas.
Considers (84) S. 712, (84) S. 1248, (84) S. 1853, (84) S. 1880, (84) S. 1926, (84) S. 2001.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943456