Army Personnel Actions Relating to Irving Peress. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 15, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Investigates the Army Dept actions relating to the induction, change in orders, promotion, and honorable discharge of Irving Peress, alleged member of the Communist Party, U.S.A.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943511