National Defense Facilities Act Amendments [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Apr. 28, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 59 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 2107 and companion bill S. 795, to provide for additional facilities necessary for the administration and training of units of the Reserve components of the Armed Forces. and Considers (84) H.R. 2107, (84) S. 795.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943560