Federal Timber Sale Policies. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Special Subcommittee on the Legislative Oversight Function, and House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Public Works and Resources, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session and Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on Nov. 23, 25, 28-30, 1955, Feb. 21, 22, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Special Subcommittee on Integrated Oil Operations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1,275-2,229 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Public Works and Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Continuation of hearings on Interior Dept timber sales policy and management of Pacific Northwest. Nov. 23 and 25 hearings were held in Portland, Oreg; Nov. 28 hearing was held in Aberdeen, Wash; Nov. 29 hearing was held in Seattle, Wash; and Nov. 30 hearing was held in Spokane, Wash.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943870