Miscellaneous Bills [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on May 17, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 32 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on retired military officers promotion and pay, armed services reserves disability and death benefits, Korean War medal of honor awards, Army Dept supplies and equipment transfer to the Citadel, South Carolina military college, and Ethan Allen AF Base land transfer to Vermont National Guard.
Considers (84) S. 1637, (84) S. 1961, (84) H.R. 8904, (84) H.J. Res. 261, (84) S. 1643.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9943946