Study of Operation of Civil Aeronautics Administration [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation, Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on Jan. 4, 5, 9, 10, 12, 24, Feb. 3, 20, 21, Mar. 5, 17, May 28, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 455 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to reestablish the Civil Aeronautics Administration as an independent executive agency. Also investigates circumstances surrounding the dismissal of Frederick B. Lee as Administrator of the Civil Aeronautics Administration.
Considers (84) S. 2818.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944031