Surface Transportation Ratemaking Bills [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Apr. 16-18, 22, 25, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Surface Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 376 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise motor carrier ratemaking procedures, to revise preferential transportation rate policy for Government employees, and to make motor carriers and freight forwarders liable for ratemaking procedures violations.
Considers (85) S. 377, (85) S. 378, (85) S. 937, (85) S. 939, (85) S. 943.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/3:T 68/21
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944033