Emergency Oil Lift Program and Related Oil Problems. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly, and Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Public Lands, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Feb. 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- lii, 871 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands
- Examines administration of Government program to supply petroleum and petroleum products to Western European nations whose oil supply was curtailed due to the Suez Canal blockage. Also assesses impact of this program on domestic petroleum production, consumption, prices, and defense requirements. Includes "Energy Consumption in the U.S.," by Florida Power and Light Co., Jan. 1957 (p. 158-211). and Considers (85) H.R. 4684.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944075