Automobile Marketing Practices -- Finance and Insurance. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Automobile Marketing Practices, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Mar. 18-21, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Automobile Marketing Practices
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 440 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Reviews alleged illicit practices in the auto finance and insurance fields.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/3:Au 8/2/957-58/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944183