Ship Transfers to Foreign Flag [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Apr. 9, 10, Aug. 20, 21, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 240 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require Federal Maritime Board approval for U.S. merchant vessel sale or lease to foreign owners and to prohibit ship construction subsidies to individuals who own or operate foreign-flag vessels.
Considers (85) S. 1029, (84) S. 2907, (85) S. 1488.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/3:Sh 6/12
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944282