Fish and Wildlife Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Mar. 6, 7, 20, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 222 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize the Interior Dept to undertake continuing studies of the effects of insecticides, herbicides and fungicides on fish and wildlife, to authorize the Interior Dept to use a greater percentage of funds raised by duck stamp sales for the acquisition of lands for migratory bird sanctuaries, and to require approval by the Interior Dept of licenses issued by the FPC to power plants on rivers and waterways. and Considers (85) S. 2447, (85) S. 2617, (85) S. 3185.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944406