Investigation of Improper Activities in the Labor or Management Field. Part 28 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Select Committee on Improper Activities in the Labor or Management Field, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Apr. 23, May 6-9, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Improper Activities in the Labor or Management Field
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 10,825-11,186 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on labor union improprieties. Focuses on local Teamsters activities in Philadelphia area.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Im 7:L 11/pt.28
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944433