Fisheries Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on July 15-17, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 281 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require Interior Dept lobster transportation regulation and define lobster for FTC labeling regulation; to authorize payment of bounties for salmon and halibut predators killing; to establish a Fishery Extension Service within the Fish and Wildlife Service; to extend and revise Interior Dept fishing industry assistance programs; and to exempt fishermen from antitrust laws.
Considers (85) S. 237, (85) S. 2719, (85) S. 2973, (85) S. 3229, (85) S. 3530.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944451