Unemployment Compensation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on May 13-16, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 478 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to extend temporarily unemployment insurance benefit eligibility for certain persons.
Considers (85) H.R. 12065.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944510