AEC "Omnibus" Bill [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Subcommittee on Legislation, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on July 10, 17, 18, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy. Subcommittee on Legislation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 89 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation repealing AEC reservation of fissionable materials on Federal conveyed lands and on revising AEC contracting and security clearance authority.
Considers (85) H.R. 13120, (85) H.R. 12603, (85) S. 3881, (85) S. 4048.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944523