To Amend the Federal Coal Mine Safety Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Labor, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Mar. 21, 28, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 159 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require Federal safety inspection of small coal mines.
Considers (85) S. 3290.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944590