Subversion and Espionage in Defense Establishments and Industry. Part 10 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Eighty-Third Congress, first session and Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Nov. 18, 19, 1953, Jan. 15, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 375-406 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on Communist subversive efforts in Government and industry. Hearings were held in Boston, Mass.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944738