Fair Trade, 1959 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Mar. 16-20, 23-25, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 775 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 1253, H.R. 768, and similar bills, to amend the Fair Trade Commission Act to establish a national fair trade law, permitting manufacturers to stipulate minimum resale prices for their trade-marked merchandise. and Considers (86) H.R. 768, (86) H.R. 1253, (86) H.R. 2463, (86) H.R. 2729, (86) H.R. 3187, (86) H.R. 5252, (86) H.R. 5602.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944812