Public Health Training [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Health and Safety, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on June 8-10, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- v, 212 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.R. 6325, to continue traineeships currently provided for public health personnel and nurses engaged in graduate study under the Health Amendments Act of 1956. H.R. 6871, to continue public health traineeships, excluding specialized traineeships for nurses, extend Federal assistance to schools of public health, and expand public health training programs through grants to assist states in constructing training facilities and fulfilling public health training requirements.
Considers (86) H.R. 6871, (86) H.R. 6325.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9944959