Oceanography in the U.S [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Special Subcommittee on Oceanography, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Mar. 3, 10, 12, 17, Apr. 21, 23, 24, June 1, 2, 23, July 13, 14, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Special Subcommittee on the Loading and Unloading of Explosives
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- v, 394 pages ; cm.
- Apr. 24 hearing was held in Carderock, Md.; June 1 hearing was held in Boston, Mass.; and June 2 hearing was held in Woods Hole, Mass.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945005