Rivers and Harbors -- Miscellaneous [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Aug. 26, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 42 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 86-11. Considers. H.R. 8171, to authorize California to collect tolls for traffic using San Francisco Bay Bridge. H.R. 5738, to transfer 1914 commitment to maintain public wharf in Waukegan harbor from city of Waukegan, Ill. to Waukegan Port District. H.R. 8347, to authorize acquisition of certain lands for Choctaw National Wildlife Refuge, Ala. Resolution Docket No. 1036, to authorize Army Corps of Engineers to study feasibility of developing slack-water navigation from mouth of Missouri River to Yankton, S.Dak. and Considers (86) H.R. 8171, (86) H.R. 8347, (86) H.R. 5738.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945033