Public Laws 815 and 874, 81st Congress (Administration's Proposal for Modifying Existing Legislation) [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on General Education, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on June 9, 10, July 28, 29, Aug. 4, 5, 12, 19, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on General Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 365 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 7140, to redefine eligibility requirements for school districts seeking Federal assistance owing to loss of revenue from having tax-exempt Federal property within their boundaries. and Considers (86) H.R. 7140.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945035