Subcommittee No. 3 Consideration of H.R. 3368, a Bill To Extend the Special Enlistment Programs Provided by Section 262 of the Armed Forces Reserve Act of 1952, As Amended [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3 (Armed Services), Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Feb. 18, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 373-429 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 7. Considers H.R. 3368, to extend draft exemptions for persons performing six months active duty in the Armed Forces Reserves.
Considers (86) H.R. 3368.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945078