Subcommittee No. 3 Consideration of H.R. 1695, for the Relief of Lt. Col. Francis E. Resta [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3 (Armed Services), Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on July 31, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 2,559-2,564 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 35. Considers H.R. 1695, to grant Lt. Col. Francis E. Resta complete retirement disability benefits. and Considers (86) H.R. 1695.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945105