Helium [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Mines and Mining, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Feb. 19, Mar. 10, 11, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mines and Mining
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 131 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 18. Considers H.R. 8440 and 3 related bills, to amend the Helium Act of 1937 to establish long-term helium conservation, production, purchase, sale, and transportation programs. and Considers (86) H.R. 8451, (86) H.R. 10548, (86) H.R. 8440, (86) H.R. 11030.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945188