Investment of Insurance Funds [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Veterans Affairs, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Feb. 2, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 779-808 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 9378, to transfer power of investment of National Service Life Insurance funds from Treasury Dept to VA and to allow VA to invest such funds into public debt securities bearing higher interest rates than present investments.
Considers (86) H.R. 9378.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945220