Monopoly Problems in Regulated Industries. Part 1, Volume 4, Ocean Freight Industry [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Oct. 30, Nov. 4, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 5.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 3,765-4,787 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 14. Continuation of hearings examining monopoly within federally regulated industries. Focuses on the ocean freight industry and the need for additional regulation of federally chartered steamship conference rates and independent shippers rates. Includes numerous statistical insertions on shipping company operations.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:86/14/pt.1/v.4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945236