Minimum Wage-Hour Legislation. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on Labor Standards, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Mar. 16, 17, 23, 24, 29-31, Apr. 7, 11, 13, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Labor Standards
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 490 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 4488 and H.R. 7490, together with approximately 65 related, unidentified bills, to increase minimum wages for certain categories of workers, together with general increase for all wage earners. and Considers (86) H.R. 4488, (86) H.R. 7490.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945293