Extension of Sugar Act of 1948 as Amended. <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 22, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 25 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial EEE. Considers H.R. 12311 and similar H.R. 12534 and H.R. 12624, to amend the Sugar Act of 1948 to extend sugar import quotas and grant the President the power to revise sugar import quotas when Congress is not in session.
Considers (86) H.R. 12534, (86) H.R. 12311, (86) H.R. 12624, (86) H.R. 12534.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:Su 3/16/960
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945376