Automobile Dealers Territorial Security [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 20-22, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 137 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 10201, to permit automobile manufacturers to assign each franchised dealer a geographical area of responsibility and provide rebates to the dealer for sales to purchasers residing in his assigned geographical area. and Considers (86) H.R. 10201.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945383