Problems of Small Towns and Rural Counties [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Executive and Legislative Reorganization, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 1, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Executive and Legislative Reorganization Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 40 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 10517 and related bills, to establish commissions to study and make recommendations on problems and prospective needs of small towns and rural counties.
Considers (86) H.R. 10936, (86) H.R. 12425, (86) H.R. 10517, (86) H.R. 12435, (86) S. 3140.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945405