Miscellaneous Committee Business, Reports, and H.J. Res. 460 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Jan. 12, 22, Feb. 1, Mar. 31, Apr. 29, May 6, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 36 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 15. Considers miscellaneous committee matters together with H.J. Res. 460, to erect a marker at Cape Canaveral, Fla., to memorialize Explorer 1 launching.
Considers (86) H.J. Res. 460.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sci 2:86-2/15
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945441