Miscellaneous River and Harbor Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Feb. 28, Aug. 23, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 39 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 87-11. Considers legislation on San Diego beach erosion, bridge authorities annual audits, Marina del Rey Small Craft Harbor, Los Angeles, Duluth-Superior Harbor project modification, Texas reservoir land conveyance, and Freeport Harbor Project, Tex., construction.
Considers (87) H.R. 157, (87) H.R. 276, (87) H.R. 5254, (87) H.R. 5279, (87) H.R. 7854, (87) H.R. 7888, (87) H.R. 8320, (87) S. 49.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/11:87/11
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945491