Repeal of Provisions Relating to the Furnishing of Information to the Postmaster General by ICC [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee Appointed To Consider H.R. 1986 and H.R. 5600, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Mar. 8, 16, 29, Apr. 14, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 201 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 1986 and identical H.R. 5600, to repeal provisions of the Railway Mail Pay Act of 1916 that require the ICC to furnish railway revenue information to the Postmaster General.
Considers (87) H.R. 1986, (87) H.R. 5600.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945499