Revising Tax on Gains from Sales of Depreciable Personal Property [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Mar. 2, 3, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- v, 159 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 10491 and similar H.R. 10492, to reclassify as ordinary income proceeds derived from sale of depreciable personal property used in business to the extent of depreciation already claimed. and Considers (86) H.R. 10491, (86) H.R. 10492.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945513