Reorganization Plans Nos. 1, 2, 3, and 4 of 1961 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Executive and Legislative Reorganization, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on May 18, 19, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Executive and Legislative Reorganization Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 192 pages ; cm.
- Considers SEC, FCC, CAB, and FTC reorganization plans.
Considers (87) H. Res. 285, (87) H. Res. 302, (87) H. Res. 286, (87) H. Res. 303, (87) H. Res. 287, (87) H. Res. 304, (87) H. Res. 288, (87) H. Res. 305.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945520