Metric System [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Subcommittee No. 1 (Science and Astronautics), Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on June 28, 29, July 21, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 74 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 14. Considers H.R. 269 and related H.R. 2049, to authorize Commerce Dept and National Bureau of Standards to study practicability and desirability of U.S. conversion to metric system of weights and measurements.
Considers (87) H.R. 269, (87) H.R. 2049.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945540