Amendments to the Longshoremen's and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Select Subcommittee on Labor, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Feb. 21, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Select Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 6 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to increase longshoremen's disability compensation payments.
Considers (86) H.R. 12777, (87) H.R. 1258.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ed 8/1:L 86/3/961
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945556