Port of New York Authority. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 5 (Judiciary), Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Dec. 1, 2, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 5.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 1,159-2,065 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 24. Continuation of hearings on operations of the Port of New York Authority. Focuses on investigation of alleged bribery attempts by J. S. Frelinghuysen Corp. of officers and employees of the Port of New York Authority. Hearings were held in NYC.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945683