Health Research and Training [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 1, 2, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 86 pages ; cm.
- Reviews administration of research grants and contracts awarded by the National Institutes of Health to colleges, universities, hospitals and commercial organizations to train medical personnel and expand scientific knowledge of major diseases.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945769