Closedown and Current Status of U.S. Government Nickel Plant at Nicaro, Cuba [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Government Activities, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 29, 30, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Government Activities Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 78 pages ; cm.
- Reviews efforts of the General Services Administration to dispose of its nickel mine and processing plant at Nicaro, Cuba, before its closing and expropriation by the Cuban Government on Nov. 4, 1960. Includes U.S. Government documents relating to attempted disposal and subsequent events.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:N 53/4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945770