Clarifying of Government Employees Training Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee Appointed To Consider H.R. 6374 and H.R. 6401, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 10, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 5 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 6374 and identical H.R. 6401, to amend the Government Employees Training Act to authorize payment of travel expenses by certain Fed employees attending meetings for which appropriations have been made.
Considers (87) H.R. 6374, (87) H.R. 6401.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9945780