1962 -- Miscellaneous Fish and Wildlife Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Feb. 6-8, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 137 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.J. Res. 487 and identical resolutions, to amend the Bald Eagle Act to extend protection to the golden eagle. H.R. 2722, to establish Interior Dept research program on fish conservation in dam reservoirs. H.R. 7336, to authorize Interior Dept loans to oyster farmers to counteract high crop losses due to disease, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. H.R. 6529 and identical H.R. 6467, superseded by H.R. 8371, to authorize Interior Dept to construct a fish hatchery in DeKalb County, Tenn.
Considers (87) H.J. Res. 487, (87) H.R. 2722, (87) H.R. 6529, (87) H.R. 7336, (87) H.R. 8371, (87) H.R. 6467.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946003