Disposition of Reserved Minerals [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Mines and Mining, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session and Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Nov. 30, Dec. 1, 1961, Feb. 2, Mar. 29, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mines and Mining
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 176 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 20. Considers legislation to authorize the sale of Federal sub-surface mineral rights to the owners of the surface rights. Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 hearings were held in Tucson, Ariz.
Considers (87) H.R. 8385, (87) H.R. 8389, (87) H.R. 6585, (87) H.R. 7465, (87) H.R. 8134, (87) H.R. 9750, (87) H.R. 9796, (87) H.R. 10566.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/14:87/20
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946064