Use of Certain Tools on Capitol Grounds and Office Building for HHFA [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on May 23, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 24 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.R. 8143 and H.R. 8214, to allow use of explosive tools for construction on U.S. Capitol Grounds. H.R. 11146, to consolidate the offices of Housing and Home Finance Agency in D.C. and Considers (87) H.R. 8143, (87) H.R. 8214, (87) H.R. 11146.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946218