Use of Electronic Data Processing Equipment. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Census and Government Statistics, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on June 13, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Census and Statistics
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 195-281 pages ; cm.
- Considers need for standardization and compatibility of Federal electronic data processing equipment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946337