Miscellaneous Peanut and Rice Legislation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Oilseeds and Rice, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 25, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Oilseeds and Rice
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 25 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial F. Considers legislation to continue the marketing quota and acreage allotment exemption for boiled peanuts, and to revise rice acreage allotment regulations. and Considers (88) H.R. 101, (88) H.R. 1917, (88) H.R. 3742, (88) H.J. Res. 192.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946397