Political Broadcasts -- Equal Time [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Communications and Power, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 4, 6, 22, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications and Power
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 188 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.J. Res. 247, to suspend, during the 1964 election campaign, political broadcast equal time requirements applicable to candidates for President and Vice President to facilitate a broadcast debate between major party nominees.
Considers (88) H.J. Res. 247.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946408