Mental Health [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Public Health and Safety, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Mar. 26-28, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Public Health and Safety
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 471 pages ; cm.
- Considers proposals to authorize Federal aid for construction and operation of facilities for the mentally ill and retarded.
Considers (88) H.R. 2567, (88) H.R. 3688, (88) H.R. 3689.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9946410